- This event has passed.
Smart Supplier Conference
Nov 23, 08:30-
Nov 23, 12:30(UTC+02:00) Africa/Johannesburg
The Smart Supplier Conference is a premier event co-located at Smart Procurement World. The event prepares suppliers to be ready for business by giving them technical support while creating access to the market through buyer-meet-seller onsite platforms.
Chair’s Opening Remarks
PRESENTATION | How to Better Access Your Market – Understanding Market Demand (Post COVID-19) and How You Become the Preferred Supplier
- Positioning your organisation in accordance with the buyer’s demands
- Answering ‘Questions’ or closing the ‘Gaps’ in the market (Innovate)
- Know your legislation: How do you leverage on the provisions made possible through BEE and PPPFA?
PRESENTATION | Pandemic Start-ups – The Rise of the Immune Entrepreneur – Are You One of Them?
- How to remain in corporate and government supply chains during a pandemic
- How to develop your business into a self sustaining supplier during an economic recession
- How to you drive business growth during a time of crisis
PRESENTATION | COVID-19 (any pandemic, really) and Your Workforce – Enemies or Just Uneasy Neighbours?
- Preparing your organisation to achieve workforce development goals
- Unpacking effective local strategies that boost job creation and employment
- Using Procurement to stimulate job creation in South Africa
- The importance of solidarity between employers and employees
PRESENTATION | Surfs Up! Catching the Right Technology Wave and Stay Ahead of the Curve
- COVID-19 is fast-tracking digital transformation – rethink you business model!
- What are the key considerations for selecting future ready technology solutions?
- The practical inclusion of big data, cloud analytics and data modelling to increase efficiency and resilience – Digital presence
- How you can use digital tools to enhance your competitive advantage
COMFORT BREAK AND NETWORKING
PANEL DISCUSSION | Financial Cash Flow Management – How To Spandex Your Budget
- How to improve profitability and sustainability through a pandemic
- Build a financial management routine that attracts funding opportunity
- Utilising provisions in current legislation to grow small businesses
- Lessons learnt: What are the keys to good cash management?
CLOSE OF SMART SUPPLIER CONFERENCE